Realistic translation times using human translators
The translation times suggested here will work for most business translation projects. We’ve based them on realistic translation speed and output expectations for professional translators taking care to translate to a high standard.
Translation times in a nutshell:
· Up to 1000 words: 1-2 days translation time
· 1000 – 3000 words: 2-3 days
· 5000 – 10000 words: 4-6 days
· 10,000-15000 words: 6-9 days
· Longer projects typically involve teams of translators, making it difficult to generalize on project translation times. Chris Translation uses algorithms to ensure that you always have optimal turnaround times that meet high quality standards.